1. Patrick Hinchey
2.. James Thomas Hinchey (1845-1925) m Honora - (1845-<1910)
3... John Patrick Hinchey (1868-1950) m Lula A. Reed (1865-<1930)
4.... Honora Minerva Hinchey (1895-1979)
Honora Minerva Hinchey [ID 18791]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 11 1895, Vermont.1,2,3,4,5
In 1979 Honora was still living in/near Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont.5
Honora Minerva Hinchey died Mar - 1979.5 Apparently unmarried.
Social Security information for Honora Minerva Hinchey: 008-01-1438
- 1900 census, 11th Ward, Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont; roll T623-1693, ED 184, page 1A-B, line #47, dwelling #9, family #13.
- 1910 census, 11th Ward, Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont; roll T624-1616, ED 201, page 15A, line #42, dwelling #205, family #254.
- 1920 census, 11th Ward, Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont; roll T625-1875, ED 134, page 14B, line #68, dwelling #142, family #281.
- 1930 census, Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont; roll T626-2430, ED 42, page 10B, line #91, dwelling #181, family #236.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]