1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Isaiah Hinshaw (1794-1844) m Welmet Williams (1796-1866)
9......... Elizabeth M. Hinshaw (1831-?)
+- Bedell (?-<1880)
Elizabeth M. Hinshaw [ID 01895]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born 1-3-1831, Indiana.1,2,3,4
At White Lick MM on 6-12-1839, Elizabeth & parents were granted certificates to Salem MM, Iowa.5
She married - Bedell.6
- died before 1880.6
Lizzie was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 18 1880), living in the household of nephew Tilman in Oskaloosa, Mahaska County, Iowa:6
, husband, age 23, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; occupation: book agent.
, wife, age 23, born in Iowa; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Ohio; keeping house.
, daughter, age 4 years [or 1 year - unclear] 1 month, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa.
Lizzie Bedell, aunt, age 49, born in Indiana; parents born in North Carolina; widow; keeping house.
- "The William Wade Hinshaw Index to [Iowa] Quaker Meeting Records",
a microfiche in the LDS Family History Library.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Iowa.
- 1850 census, Penn Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; page 46B-47A, line #40, dwelling #30, family #30.
- 1860 census, Pleasant Plains P.O., Penn Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll M653-328, page 72, line #18, dwelling #507, family #479.
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 5,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- 1880 census, 1st Ward, Oskaloosa, Mahaska County, Iowa; roll T9-0353, ED 173, page 325C, line #5, family #403.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]