1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... William Hinshaw (1759-1807) m Margaret Hunt (1765-1828)
8........ Ezra Hinshaw (1797-1874) m Jane Woodward (1798-1882)
9......... William Hinshaw (1826-1885) m Louisa Stather (1828-1863)
10.......... Alpheus Milikan Hinshaw (1855-1930) m Frances Ann Whistler (1857-1921)
11........... Elsie Hinshaw (1888-?)
+Edwin Mason (1882-1923)
Elsie Hinshaw [ID 01912]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 5 18881,2,3,4,5 [Mar 8 18886], Radcliff, Hardin County, Iowa1,2,3,4,5.
She married Edwin Mason, Jul 8 1907, Union, Marshall County, Iowa.1,2,7 Edwin, son of Anderson Mason & Caroline Manlove, was born 1882.2,7
Ethel Marie Mason.
Charles Edwin Mason; died at 2 year old from an abcessed broken tooth which developed meningitis.
Elsie lived in/near Marshalltown, Iowa.7
Edwin died 1923.2 Medical: Edwin died from cancer.2
Widow Elsie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), Bangor Township, Marshall County, Iowa:5
Mason, Elsie, head-of-household, age 42, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; widow; owned home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Mason, Fraulien L., daughter, age 20, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
Mason, Clarence A., son, age 17, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; occupation: laborer, general farm.
Mason, Irma, daughter, age 13, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
Mason, Ruth B., daughter, age 10, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
Mason, Ethel M., daughter, age 7, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
Mason, Franlien L., daughter, age 20, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
Living next door in 1930 was the family of brother Leonard;8 one more house away was the family of sister Lake.9
The following article was published in "The Hardin County Index" (Eldora, Iowa) on Friday, March 10, 1950:10
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Iowa.
- Contribution from Deb Morrison ().
- Iowa State Census, 1895; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Bangar Township, Marshall County, Iowa; roll T623-447, ED 105, page 1B, line #60, dwelling #12, family #13.
- 1930 census, Bangor Township, Marshall County, Iowa; roll T626-668, ED 1, page 5A, line #20, dwelling #114, family #114.
- U.S., Hinshaw Index to Selected Quaker Records, 1680-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1930 census, Bangor Township, Marshall County, Iowa; roll T626-668, ED 1, page 5A, line #26, dwelling #115, family #115.
- 1930 census, Bangor Township, Marshall County, Iowa; roll T626-668, ED 1, page 5A, line #30, dwelling #116, family #116.
- "The Hardin County Index", Mar 10 1950; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]