1. Solomon Hanshaw (1833-?) m Kasiah - (c1836-?)
2.. Solomon Prince Henshaw (1885-1958)
3... Earl Lee Henshaw (1903-1970)
4.... Mary Lee Henshaw (1926-) 1
4.... Lila Mae Henshaw (1928-2006) 1
Earl Lee Henshaw [ID 19489]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 30 1903, Kentucky.2,3,4,5 (c1906).1
He married Flora Moore.6,7
Earl and Flora divorced in 1929.7
On Oct 30 1942 Earl L. Henshaw, negro, born 1903 in Kentucky, enlisted in Evansville, Indiana as a private in the U.S. Army. He declared he had a grammar school education, and was divorced, without dependents. He was recorded as 68" tall, 161 lbs.8 His service began on Nov 13 1942, and he attained the rank of corporal in the U.S. Army Air Corps.3
Earl Lee Henshaw died Jan 30 1970, buried Feb 4 1970, Section K Site 874, Rock Island National Cemetery, 1 Arsenal Drive, Rock Island, Illinois.3,4
Social Security information for Earl Lee Henshaw: 438-12-4629
- 1930 census, 2nd Ward, Benton Harbor, Berrien County, Michigan; roll T626-976, ED 11, page 21A, line #13, dwelling #526, family #562.
- 1910 census, 3rd Ward, Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana; roll T624-385, ED 149, page 7B, line #92, dwelling #161, family #164.
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Benton Harbor (Michigan) "News-Palladium", Jul 8 1929; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]