1. William B. Henshaw (c1819-1871) m Elizabeth A. Baker (c1820-1906)
2.. Ada B. Henshaw (1857-1908)
Ada B. Henshaw [ID 19718]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 2 1857, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island.1,2,3,4,5
Ada B. Henshaw died Oct 2 1908, Rhode Island; age 51.6 Apparently unmarried.
- Rhode Island Births, 1636-1930; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, 7th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll M653-1209, page 370, line #19, dwelling #71, family #92.
- 1870 census, 8th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll M593-1480, page 348B, line #10, dwelling #781, family #1371.
- 1875 Rhode Island state census, 8th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; district 69, page 60, line #35, dwelling #29, family #51.
- 1880 census, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll T9-1213, ED 43, page 187B, line #9, dwelling #63, family #117.
- Rhode Island Deaths, 1630-1930; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Mon Dec 12 17:13:57 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]