Betty Ann "Nanny" Hanshaw
1. Samuel Hanshaw (1786-<1847) m Eve - (c1786-?)
2.. John Hanshew (c1812-?) m Elsie Crow (c1824-?)
3... Thomas Jefferson Hanshaw (1851-1936) m Martha Jane Walker (1853-1940)
4.... William David Hanshaw (1892-) m Vivian Milans Dyche (1891-1960)
5..... Betty Ann "Nanny" Hanshaw (1923-2012)
+Garfield J. Toppings (1909-1991)
Betty Ann "Nanny" Hanshaw [ID 20013]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 14 1923, Logan, Logan County, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Garfield J. Toppings.1,3,4 Garfield was born Nov 18 1909.2,4
Fran Toppings; married James A. Young (children: Jason A. Young and Stephen Toppings Young).
Garfield died May 4 1991.2
Betty Ann "Nanny" Hanshaw died Mar 2 2012, Harrison County, West Virginia; buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Pecks Mill, Logan County, West Virginia.1,2
Betty's obituary was published as follows:1
Betty Toppings Betty 'Nanny' Hanshaw Toppings, of Bridgeport, was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Logan, WV, a daughter of William David and Vivian Dyche Hanshaw.
Surviving are a daughter, Fran Toppings Young; grandsons, Jason A. (Sarah) Young, Stephen Toppings Young and their father James A. Young; a brother, Richard Hanshaw and several nieces and nieces.
Social Security information for Garfield J. Toppings: 236-05-2694
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Logan District, Logan County, West Virginia; roll T626-2540, ED 16, page 11B, line #86, dwelling #188, family #222.
- 1940 census, Holden, Logan District, Logan County, West Virginia; roll T627-4420, ED 23-31, page 20A, line #16, household #324.
- West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]