1. Henry J. Henshaw (1836-1916) m Katherine Trautner (1835-1921)
2.. Fred K. Henshaw (1873-?) m Mary E. Parker (1881-1930)
3... Everett I. Henshaw (c1904-)
+Kathleen Hall Wheatley (c1909-)
4.... Mildren M. Henshaw (1926-2014) 1,2
4.... Irving Walter Henshaw (1928-1980) 2,3
Everett I. Henshaw [ID 20065]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Everett I. Henshaw1,4 [Irving Henshaw2,5].
Born about 1904, New York.2,4,5
He married Kathleen Hall Wheatley1,2 [Kathleen M. Hall3], about 19261,2. Kathleen was born about 1909, Vermont.2
Everett and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), Ossining, Westchester County, New York:2
Henshaw, Irving, head-of-household, age 26, born in New York; parents born in New York; first married at age 22; owned home ($14000 value); radio in home; occupation: foreman, milk co.; not a war veteran.
Henshaw, Kathaleen, wife, age 21, born in Vermont; parents born in Vermont; first married at age 17.
, daughter, age 3, born in New York; father born in New York; mother born in Vermont.
, son, age 2, born in New York; father born in New York; mother born in Vermont.
- Mildren M. Henshaw obituary.
- 1930 census, Ossining, Westchester County, New York; roll T626-1664, ED 301, page 1B, line #96, dwelling #20, family #24.
- Irving Walter Henshaw Social Security record.
- 1910 census, North Tarrytown, Mt. Pleasant Township, Westchester County, New York; roll T624-1089, ED 48, page 3B, line #81, dwelling #48, family #72.
- 1920 census, North Tarrytown, Mt. Pleasant Township, Westchester County, New York; roll T625-1276, ED 68, page 3A, line #37, dwelling #28, family #44.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]