1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... James E. Hinshaw (1803-1889) m Martha Julian (1809-1881)
10.......... Isaac Gaston Hinshaw (1840-1924) m Miranda Jane Pearce (1844-1900)
11........... Cicero U. Hinshaw (1871-1932) m Mary Jane Stanley (1866-1930)
12............ Lona Mae Hinshaw (1897-1983)
Lona Mae Hinshaw [ID 02079]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 12 1897, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
In 1983 Lona was living in Durham, Durhan County, North Carolina.2
Lona Mae Hinshaw died Jun 17 1983, Durham, Durham County, North Carolina; age 86.2,3 She did not marry and had no children.1,3
Social Security information for Lona Mae Hinshaw: 237-14-5230
- Contribution from Teresa Gaye Hitch.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Clay Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T623-1198, ED 45, page 9B, line #63, dwelling #184, family #184.
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T624-1114, ED 93, page 27B, line #73, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1920 census, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina; roll T625-1326, ED 130, page 3A-B, line #49, dwelling #45, family #66.
- 1930 census, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina; roll T626-1726, ED 39, page 8B, line #64, dwelling #57, family #60.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]