1. Meridith Henshaw (c1806-1883) m Margaret Etheridge (c1802-?)
2.. William Carroll Henshaw (1830-1891) m Dianah Winn (1833-1908)
3... Christiana A. Henshaw (c1856-?)
+Charles James Reed (1857-1900)
Christiana A. Henshaw [ID 02115]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1856, Mississippi.1,2,3
She married Charles James Reed, Sep 19 1880, Tate County, Mississippi.4,5,6 Charles, son of William S. Reed & Elizabeth Whitehead, was born Oct 25 1857, Mississippi.4
Robert Reynold Reed, born c1891.
Charles died 1900, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.4
Family tradition is that Charles and Christiana died the same night from influenza, one before midnight and the other before dawn. They were buried in the same casket, specially made, which had to be taken out of the house through the bay window since it was too large to fit throught the door.4
- 1860 census, Senatobia P.O., DeSoto County, Mississippi; roll M653-581, page 56, line #9, dwelling #422, family #422.
- 1870 census, DeSoto County, Mississippi; page 330, line #19, dwelling #153, family #153.
- 1880 census, Senatobia, Tate County, Mississippi; roll T9-0665, ED 185, page 287A, line #23, dwelling #254, family #254.
- Contribution from Rose Ella Smith ().
- "Marriage Index: AR, MO, MS, TX"; http://www.genealogy.com.
- Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]