1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. William Henshaw (1767-1822) m Jerusha Brace (?-1822)
3... Joseph M. Henshaw (1794-1869) m Polly Wheeler (1800-1887)
4.... Albert T. Henshaw (1834-1913) m Amy B. Duel (1834-1902)
5..... Joseph E. Henshaw (c1867-1926) m Cora Adella Warner (1868-1961)
6...... Howard Warner Henshaw (1897-1988)
+Mary Alma - (1900-1985)
7....... Richard Smith Henshaw (1924-1989) 1
Howard Warner Henshaw [ID 22276]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 17 1897, Michigan.2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Mary Alma -.7,8 Mary was born Jan 29 1900, Kansas.5,6,8
Mary died Mar 27 1985, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina; age 85.5,6,8
In 1988 Howard was living in/near Leicester, Buncombe County, North Carolina.6
Howard Warner Henshaw died Jun 24 1988, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina; age 91.5,6,7
Social Security information for Howard Warner Henshaw: 264-50-0108
Social Security information for Mary Alma -: 263-34-5726
- Speculation (same cemetery).
- 1900 census, Tekonsha, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T623-705, ED 59, page 4B, line #54, dwelling #99, family #101.
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T624-654, ED 152, page 12A, line #31, dwelling #324, family #332.
- 1920 census, Miami, Dade County, Florida; roll T625-216, ED 33, page 15A, line #47, dwelling #271, family #327.
- North Carolina, Death Indexes, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]