1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ John Hinshaw (1777-1836) m Lydia Macy (1776-1858)
9......... Trustrem Hinshaw (1801-1869) m Martha Hinshaw (1799-1870)
10.......... Stephen Hinshaw (1831-?) m Emily L. Pearce (1834-?)
11........... Jesse Trustum Hinshaw (1866-1938) m Mariah Jane Uren (1870-1953)
12............ Modetta Banks Hinshaw (1894-1982)
+Elisha Earl Osborne (1894-1957)
Modetta Banks Hinshaw [ID 22291]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 15 1894, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
She married Elisha Earl Osborne1,6,7 [Earle Osborn6], Dec 6 19131,6,7, Randolph County, North Carolina1,6,7. Elisha, son of Henry Osborne & Ella Yeargan, was born Mar 5 1894, Freemans Mill, North Carolina.4,7,8,9
Edith Banks Osborne, born Apr 27 1915, Randolph County, North Carolina.
Dorothy Mae Osborne, born May 8 1927 Randolph County, North Carolina.
Elisha died Aug 30 1957, at his home, 127 Liberty St., Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 63.4,7,9
Modetta Banks Hinshaw died Dec 30 1982, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 88.1,4,5
Social Security information for Modetta Banks Hinshaw: 237-07-6942
Social Security information for Elisha Earl Osborne: 237-07-8626
- 1900 census, Tabernacle Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 97, page 16A, line #36, dwelling #311, family #312.
- 1910 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 76, page 14B, line #85, dwelling #280, family #294.
- North Carolina, Death Indexes, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina, Marriage Index, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina, Birth Indexes, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]