1. Jacob Henshaw (1780-1869) m Barbara Shelby (1785-1858)
2.. Joseph Henshaw (1824-c1870) m Susannah Jane Dunn (1831-1894)
3... Jefferson L. Henshaw (1864-1943) m Anna Mae Keefer (1870-1955)
4.... Gladys Aline Henshaw (1901-1977)
+Franz Joseph "Frank" Austel (1887-1936)
Gladys Aline Henshaw [ID 02378]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 30 1901, Prospect, Butler County, Pennsylvania.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married - Mathe.5
Divorced May 1924, Hammond, Indiana.7
She then married Franz Joseph "Frank" Austel1, Aug 27 19241 [Aug 21 19245], Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio1. Franz, son of Joseph Austel & Maria Gutgsell, was born Oct 30 1887, Bürglen, Ctn Thurgau, Switzerland.1,2,4
Cecil Ordell Mathe, born Feb 13 1922; died Apr 17 1949; married Mary Lyons.
Donald Carl Austel, born c1927; married Audrey Althea Cumberland.
Gladys and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania:4
Austel, Frank, head-of-household, age 42, born in Switzerland; parents born in Switzerland; immigrated 1903; rented home ($35 rent); no radio in home; occupation: police, Butler City; World War I veteran.
Austel, Gladys A., wife, age 28, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania.
Austel, Donald C., son, age 3, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Switzerland; mother born in Pennsylvania.
In 1930 son Cecil O. Austel was living with Gladys' parents in Prospect.8
Franz died Sep 16 1936, Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania; buried Crown Hill Cemetery, Prospect, Butler County, Pennsylvania.1,2
She then married - Hilgemeier.6
Gladys Aline Henshaw died Jan 2 1977, Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania; buried Crown Hill Cemetery, Prospect, Butler County, Pennsylvania.1,2,6
Social Security information for Gladys Aline Henshaw: 393-48-1780
- Contribution from Kurt Albert ().
- "Descendants of Franz AUSTEL of Haindorf, Bohemia"; Robert C. Kramp ():
- 1910 census, Prospect, Franklin Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania; ED 89, page 246A, line #9, dwelling #37, family #39.
- 1930 census, Ward 4, Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2009, ED 13, page 15A, line #36, dwelling #301, family #427.
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records and Indexes, 1810-1973; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Prospect, Franklin Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1544, ED 47, page 10B, line #60, dwelling #20, family #21.
- 1930 census, Prospect, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2010, ED 58, page 4A.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:52 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]