1. Addison Henshaw (c1818-?)
+Caledonia B. Martin (c1825-?)
Addison Henshaw [ID 02456]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Addison Henshaw1,2 [Andre Henshay3, Adessa Hinshaw4].
Born about 18185 [about 18173,4,6,7], Virginia5.
He married Caledonia B. Martin, Jan 9 1844, Fayette County, Tennessee.1,8 Caledonia was born about 1825, Tennessee.3,4,5,6,7
Addison and family were shown in the 1850 census (Sep 13 1850), Fayette County, Tennessee:9
A. Henshaw, age 32, born in Virginia; farmer; $1980 real estate.
Caladonia B Henshaw, age 25, born in Tennessee.
Elizabeth Martin, age 51, born in Tennessee.
James W Martin, age 16, born in Tennessee.
Jonathan L Martin, age 13, born in Tennessee.
Addision and Caledonia were shown in the 1860 census (Jun 19 1860), Dyer County, Tennessee:6,7
A Henshaw, age 43, born in Virginia; wagon maker; $250 personal property.
C Henshaw, age 35, born in Tennessee.
Andre and Caledonia were shown in the 1870 census (Jun 28 1870), Dyer County, Tennessee (page 330, line 14):3
Henshay, Andre, age 53, born in Virginia; wagon maker; $300 personal property
Henshay, Calodona age 45, born in Tennessee; keeping house.
Stitts [unclear], Joh, age 13, born in Tennessee.
Adessa and Callie were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 15 1880), Dyer County, Tennessee:4
Hinshaw, Adessa, age 63, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; wagon maker.
Hinshaw, Callie D., wife, age 55, born in Tennessee; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; keeping house.
Addison's will was probated in Dyer County, Tennessee.2
See also the following Henshaws who had connections with Fayette County, Tennessee:
This person's ancestry is unknown!
Margaret A. Henshaw
If you know who the parents were, please
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Tennessee.
- Tennessee, Wills and Probate Records, 1779-2008; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1870 census, Dyersburg P.O., Dyer County, Tennessee; roll M593-1525, page 63B, line #19, welling #75, family #75.
- 1880 census, 4th Civil District, Dyer County, Tennessee; roll T9-1253, ED 14, page 90B, line #50, dwelling #253, family #255.
- 1850 census, Civil District #4, Fayette County, Tennessee; roll 877, page 261, dwelling #397.
- 1860 census, Dyersburg P.O., Dyer County, Tennessee; roll M653-1248, page 330, line #18, dwelling #65, family #70.
- 1860 census, Dyer County, Tennessee; USGenWeb Archives:
- Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1850 census, Civil District #4, Fayette County, Tennessee; roll M432-877, page 261A, line #32, dwelling #397, family #397.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:59 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]