1. Charles B. Henshaw (?-1906)
+Cleopatra May Roach (1880-1911)
Charles B. Henshaw [ID 02483]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
He married Cleopatra May Roach1 [Cleopatria Roach1, Cleo Roach2, Bertha M. Roach3], Apr 5 19051, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee1. Cleopatra, daughter of David Lafayette Roach & Martha Jane Morrell1,2, was born Oct 9 18801,2 [Jun - 18793], Grainger County, Tennessee1,2.
Charles B. Henshaw died Oct 19 1906.1
Cleopatra died Aug 4 1911.1
Charles B. Henshaw might be the same as Beecher Hinshaw #13461. Living next door to the family of Beecher Hinshaw in 1900 was the family of an A.L. & Rosie Roach.4
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Tennessee.
- 1900 census, District 7, Grainger, Tennessee; ED 22, page 81B, line #71, dwelling #127, family #130.
- 1880 census, District 7, Grainger, Tennessee; roll T9-1257, ED 98, page 452C, line #34, dwelling #173, family #180.
- 1900 census, Civil District 7, Grainger County, Tennessee; ED 22, page 77A, line #8, dwelling #25, family #28.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:01 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]