1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Ruth Woolcott (?-1813)
4.... Oliver Henshaw (1767-1844) m Lydia Andrews
5..... William Henshaw (1804-1891) m Sarah Holden Wetherbee (1810-1881)
6...... Ann Eliza Henshaw (c1841-?)
+- Spencer (?-<1880)
Ann Eliza Henshaw [ID 02576]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ann Eliza Henshaw1 [Anna E. Henshaw2].
Born about 1841, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4,5
She married - Spencer.3,4,5
- died before 1880.3
Widow Annie was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 7 1880), living with her parents in Needham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts:3
Spencer, Annie E., daughter, age 38, born in Massachusetts; father born in Vermont; mother born in Massachusetts; widow; boarder.
- 1850 census, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll M432-325, page 14, line #34, dwelling #215, family #243.
- 1860 census, 4th Ward, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll M653-508, page 511, line #32, dwelling #2477, family #3186.
- 1880 census, Needham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts; roll T9-0548, ED 522, page 52A, line #23, dwelling #98, family #109.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Dean Pullen ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Eugene James Weatherby ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]