1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw 6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822) 7....... George Hinshaw (1775-1862) m Elizabeth Worthington (1777-?) 8........ Malinda Hinshaw (1807-1887) +William Russell Robinson (1797-1843) +George Blount (c1798-?)
|Malinda Hinshaw     [ID 00262]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born Jan 30 1807, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,7,80,205,a,b,c
She married William Russell Robinson, about 1827.a,1,80,205    William was born Feb 12 1797.a
She then married George Blount, Oct 2 1845.1,80    (Henry Blount)190,205,e,b    George was born about 1798, Virginia.b
Malinda (apparently widowed) and sons were shown in the 1870 census (Jul 15 1870), Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois:c
Photo: Malinda Hinshaw
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
7. Genealogy on file with the LDS (Microfilm number 1126498, Batch 7906602, Sheets 81-84) as submitted by Robert Lee Baker, 1345 Navajo Dr., Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062 ().
80. "All About the Bensons, Hinshaws, and Others" by Imogen Benson Emery, in the LDS Family History Library, microfiche #6017328.
190. "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
(a) Posting Nov 21 2007 by Carrie Bergquist () to TNOVERTO-L.
(b) 1850 census, Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M432-117, page 26, line #15, dwelling #609, family #622.
(c) 1870 census, Bloomington P.O., Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-258, page 44, line #13, dwelling #104, family #104.
(d) Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters.
(e) http://www.ancestry.com GEDCOM file F1701.GED.
(f) 1880 census, Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-230, ED 167, page 358A, line #2, dwelling #301, family #310.
(g) 1880 census, Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-230, ED 167, page 357D-358A, line #50, dwelling #300, family #309.
(h) 1850 census, Bloomington Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M432-117, page 26, line #9, dwelling #607, family #620.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]