1. Frederick Handschuh m Maria Catharina -
2.. Henry Hanshew (1783-1866) m Barbara Thomas (1792-1855)
3... Jacob T. Hanshew (1820-1913) m Amanda Jane Morris (1824-1906)
4.... Mary E. Hanshew (c1844-?)
Mary E. Hanshew [ID 02753]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1844, Indiana.1,2
She married Isaac Shaw, Aug 24 1862, Tipton County, Indiana.3,4
- 1850 census, Madison Township, Tipton County, Indiana; roll 176, page 265, dwelling #394.
- 1860 census, Tipton P.O., Madison Township, Tipton County, Indiana; roll M653-301, page 133, line #15, dwelling #1015, family #983.
- Indiana Marriage Index, 1850-1900; http://www.genealogylibrary.com.
- Contribution from Oryl Fischer () citing:
"Biographical and Genealogical History of Cass, Miama, Howard, and Tipton
Counties Indiana", Vol. 1, Page 478; Lewis Publishing Co., 1898, Chicago.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]