1. Elias Hinshaw (c1786-c1840) m Sarah Williams (1789-?)
2.. Silas Hinshaw (1831-1865) m Melvina Ellen Ledington (1835-1918)
3... Martha Malinda Hinshaw (1862-1929)
+Charles Lenoi Points
Martha Malinda Hinshaw [ID 02814]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Martha Malinda Hinshaw1,2 [Martha Melinda Hinshaw3].
Born Mar 6 1862, On the Daniel King farm, Platte County, Missouri.2,3,4
She married Charles Lenoi Points.1,2,5,6 Charles, son of Daniel Points.5,6
Martha Malinda Hinshaw died May 15 1929, Coos County, Oregon.1,3
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- Family group sheets by Alta Ione Bradbury, Kanab, Utah
- Contribution from Hope Phillips ().
- 1870 census, Louisville P.O., Vienna Township, Pottawatomie County, Kansas; roll M593-441, page 462, line #33, dwelling #99, family #99.
- "Old Settler's Tales" by F.F. Crevecoeur; "The Kansas Collection":
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]