1. Jacob Henshaw (1780-1869) m Barbara Shelby (1785-1858)
2.. Joseph Henshaw (1824-c1870) m Susannah Jane Dunn (1831-1894)
3... William Franklin Henshaw (1852-1886) m Catherine Olive Emery (1853-1886)
4.... George Clyde Henshaw (1877-1949) m Susan Alma Johnston (1877-1954)
5..... Charles Criswell Henshaw (1906-1957)
+Francis "Dudie" Rhodes Brooks (c1905-)
6...... Robert Fred Henshaw (1932-) 1
Charles Criswell Henshaw [ID 02821]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Charles Criswell Henshaw2,3,4 [Charles Crishell "Chuck" Henshaw1].
Born Jun 9 19061,2,4,5,6 [about 19057], Tionesta, Forest County, Pennsylvania1,2,4,5,6.
He married Francis "Dudie" Rhodes Brooks, about 1930.1,7 Francis was born about 1905, Ironwood, Michigan.1,7
Charles and Francis were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 7 1930), Borger, Hutchinson County, Texas:7
Henshaw, Charles C., head-of-household, age 25, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in U.S.; first married at age 25; rented home ($27 rent); no radio in home; occupation: driver, truck.
Henshaw, Francis, wife, age 25, born in Michigan; father born in U.S.; mother born in Wisconsin; first married at age 25.
Also living in Borger, Texas in 1930 was cousin Oliver O. Henshaw.8
He then married Mildred Hartwell.1
Charles Criswell Henshaw died Oct 14 1957, at his home, 400 N. Christy St., Pampa, Gray County, Texas; age 51y 4m 5d.1,3,4 Suicide: Charles died from a severed right jugular vein due to a self-inflicted razor cut to his throat.4
Photo: Chuck Henshaw as a child, with siblings
Social Security information for Charles Criswell Henshaw: 453-07-6280
- Henshaw family notes and photos from Cindy Hills Melancon ()
- Contribution from Georgann Hunter ().
- Texas Death Index, 1903-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Tionesta Burough, Forest County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1347, ED 61, page 14B, line #77, dwelling #167, family #170.
- 1920 census, Ranger, Eastland County, Texas; roll T625-1797, ED 104, page 10A, line #39, dwelling #205, family #270.
- 1930 census, Borger, Hutchinson County, Texas; roll T626-2360, ED 2, page 9B, line #89, dwelling #223, family #263.
- 1930 census, Borger, Hutchinson County, Texas; roll T626-2360, ED 3, page 4B, line #78.
- Photo courtesy of Cindy Hills Melancon.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:21 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]