1. Jacob Henshaw (1780-1869) m Barbara Shelby (1785-1858)
2.. Charles Henshaw (1817-1897) m Elizabeth Albert (1820-1855)
3... Marion Henshaw (c1845-1927)
+Melissa A. Stoner (1851-1929)
4.... Arminta E. Henshaw (c1870-?) 1,2
4.... Orville M. Henshaw (1876-1897) 1,2
Marion Henshaw [ID 02837]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1845, Pennsylvania.1,2,4,5
He married Melissa A. Stoner.1 Melissa was born 1851, Pennsylvania.1,2,5
Marion and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 16 1880), Saint Petersburg Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania:2
Hanshaw, Marion, age 35, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; oil producer.
Hanshaw, Malissa A., wife, age 30, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; keeping house.
Hanshaw, Arminta E.
, daughter, age 10, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; attended school.
Marion and Melissa were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 26-27 1920), 405 West Jefferson Street, Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania:5
Henshaw, Marion, head-of-household, age 74, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Virginia; owned home; occupation: producer, oil & gas.
Hanshaw, Melissa, wife, age 69, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; keeping house.
Marion Henshaw died 1927.1
Melissa died 1929.1
- Contribution from Kurt Albert ().
- 1880 census, Saint Petersburg Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania; roll T9-1118, ED 80, page 356A, line #12, dwelling #200, family #208.
- 1850 census, Franklin Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll M432-760, page 239, line #4, dwelling #29, family #30.
- 1850 census, Franklin Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll 760, page 239, dwelling #29.
- 1920 census, Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1543, ED 16, page 8B, line #69, dwelling #160, family #205.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]