1. James Henshaw (<1770-?) m Sally Andrews (1777-1842)
2.. Daniel Henshaw (c1815-?) m Mary - (c1816-?)
3... James H. Henshaw (1836-1894) m Eliza A. Holden (c1844-?)
4.... Marion L. Henshaw (1884-1950) m Fanny Florence Klock (1889-1970)
5..... Leah Irene Henshaw (c1907-)
+Cecil W. Lougheed (1907-1983)
Leah Irene Henshaw [ID 02861]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1907, New York.1,2
Leah was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), living in a lodging house at 196 State Street, Rochester, New York:2
Henshaw, Leah Irene, lodger, age 23, born in New York; parents born in New York; single; occupation: [..unclear..], factory.
She married Cecil W. Lougheed.3 Cecil, son of Levi Lougheed & Ida E. Murray, was born Jul 6 1907, Canada.4,5,6 Cecil and his family had immigrated from Canada in 1914.6
In 1983 Cecil was living in/near Clyde, Wayne County, New York.4
Cecil died Oct - 1983.4
Social Security information for Cecil W. Lougheed: 104-09-1428
- 1920 census, Town of Chili, Monroe County, New York; roll T625-1119, ED 4, page 6B, line #70, dwelling #144, family #162.
- 1930 census, 2nd Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T626-1448, ED 4, page 15A, line #26.
- Contribution from Mark Hoy Henshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Mexico Village, Mexico Twp, Oswego County, New York; roll T625-1254, ED 158, page 10B, line #83, dwelling #289, family #325.
- 1930 census, 9th Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T626-1449, ED 43, page 13B, line #73, dwelling #90, family #238.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]