1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1715-1788) m Martha Briggs
4.... John Henshaw (1762-1804) m Patty Newman (1757-1805)
5..... Mary Ann Newman Henshaw (1783-1862) m Paschal Early (1770-1825)
6...... Richard T. Early (1812-1888) m Patsey N. Henshaw (c1813-1875)
7....... Thomas Whitfield Early (1844-1888) m Laura Catherine Hudson (c1847-?)
8........ Elizabeth "Bessie" Early (c1881-?)
+Joseph Samuel Henshaw (1869-?)
Elizabeth "Bessie" Early [ID 03248]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1881, Virginia.1 (c1883).2
She married Joseph Samuel Henshaw.3 Joseph Samuel Henshaw, son of Fayette Henshaw & Clarissa Ruth Holden, was born Apr - 1869, Virginia.1,2,4,5,6
Bessie and Joseph were first cousins once removed (through Bessie's grandmother, Patsey N. Henshaw), and also second cousins once removed (through Bessie's grandfather, Richard T. Early). Note that Bessie's sister Nina Jane Early married Joseph's brother Edmund Henshaw.
- 1920 census, Brightwood Precinct, Madison County, Virginia; roll T625-1897, ED 61, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1930 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T626-2450, ED 6, page 13A-B, line #50, dwelling #285, family #285.
- Contribution from Mary Ann McGuire ().
- 1870 census, Madison Courthouse, Robertson Township, Madison County, Virginia; roll M593-1662, page 85, line #2, dwelling #137, family #138.
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 374C, line #12, dwelling #85, family #94.
- 1900 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T623-1717, ED 38, page 6B, line #97, dwelling #121, family #121.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]