1. Joshua Henshaw
+Cynthia Lapham (1775-?)
Joshua Henshaw [ID 03438]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Captain Joshua Henshaw1,2,3
He married Cynthia Lapham2,3,4,5,6 [Zyntha Lapham3], Jan 31 17912,3,4,5,6, Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts2,3,4,5,6. Marriage intentions declared Nov 19 1789.2,3 Married by Rev. John Lathrop.3,5,6
Cynthia, daughter of Elisha Lapham, was born Jun 25 1775, Scituate, Massachusetts.3
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- "Marriage Notices 1785-1794 for the Whole United States: Copied from
the Massachusetts Centinel and the Columbian Centenial", pgs 60 & 74,
by Bolton, Charles Knowles; E. Putnam, 1900 (www.ancestry.com).
- Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Halbert's "The New World Book of Henshaws" (for what it's worth).
- Boston, Massachusetts Marriages, 1700-1809; Ancestry.com.
- Boston, Massachusetts marriages; "Ray's Place" New England history:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]