1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Stephen Hinshaw (1797-1877) m Hannah Davis (1804-1881)
9......... Thomas Hinshaw (1831-1925) m Mary Barker (1832-1923)
10.......... Joseph Lewis Hinshaw (1873-1963) m Lucy Jane Craven (1870-1952)
11........... Ollie H. Hinshaw (1894-1911)
Ollie H. Hinshaw [ID 00344]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 19 1894, Holly Spring MM, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
Ollie H. Hinshaw died Oct 29 1911, buried Holly Spring Cemetery, 5 miles south of Ramseur, Randolph County, North Carolina.2,3 Medical: Ollie died from typhoid fever.6,7
Photo: Ollie Hinshaw
Photo: Thomas & Mary Barker Hinshaw family
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Family history information contributed by Waldo Hinshaw.
- "WPA Pre-1914 Cemetery Inscription Survey", Reel 4, North Carolina
Department of Archives & History.
- 1900 census, Pleasant Grove Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 92, page 5A, line #23, dwelling #90, family #90.
- 1910 census, Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 80, page 74B, line #77, dwelling #263, family #264.
- "Mary Barker Hinshaw, Quaker", by Seth Bennett Hinshaw; Whittier College library.
- Contribution from Waldo Hinshaw.
- Photo courtesy of Waldo Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]