1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. John Jackson Hanshaw (1832-1913) m Sarah Jane Grose (1831-1866)
3... William Ward Hanshaw (1860-1943) m Mary E. Samples
4.... Harmon Jackson Hanshaw (1887-1966) m Salina Harold (1896-1975)
5..... Rebecca Mae Hanshaw (1917-1993)
+John William Kyle
Rebecca Mae Hanshaw [ID 03567]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rebecca Mae Hanshaw1 [Becky Mae Hanshaw2, Rebeccah Hanshaw3, Becca Hanshaw4,5].
Born Aug 15 1917, West Virginia.4,5,6
She married John William Kyle.7,8
Rebecca Mae Hanshaw died Aug 17 1993, at her home, Buckhannon, Upshur County, West Virginia; age 76.6,8
Photo: Rebecca (Hanshaw) Kyle obituary
Social Security information for Rebecca Mae Hanshaw: 233-62-1083
- Contribution from Harmon Jackson Hanshaw.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hanshaw McLain.
- Obituary of Patrick Henry Hanshaw.
- 1920 census, Otter Township, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 30, page 3B, line #66, dwelling #46, family #46.
- 1930 census, Buffalo District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T626-2530, ED 2, page 5B, line #56, dwelling #96, family #98.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from (private) Hanshaw.
- Obituary of Rebecca M. (Hanshaw) Kyle; courtesy of (private) Hanshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]