1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Nicholas Henshaw (1763-1821) m Margaret McConnel (1753-1810)
4.... William Henshaw (1786-?) m Ann Parker (1786-1845)
5..... James Smith Henshaw (1809-1878) m Anna Maria Gray (1818-1850)
6...... William Henshaw (1850-1923) m Dorcas Rosetta Hazen (1855-1938)
7....... Elmer Wayne Henshaw (1899-1987)
+Helen Alison Dolan (1914-)
8........ Helen Elaine Henshaw (1937-) 1,2
Elmer Wayne Henshaw [ID 03750]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 12 1899, Pennsylvania.1,3,4,5,6,7,8
In 1912 Elmer was living at home with his parents.9
On Sep 12 1918 Elmer Wayne Henshaw, age 18, registered for the World War I draft in Uniontown, Fayette County, Pennsylvania. He declared he was born Oct 12 1899, and was then residing in Uniontown where he was a student at Uniontown High School. He declared his nearest relative was his mother, Mrs. Wm Henshaw of Box 182, Uniontown. He was recorded as medium height, slender, gray eyes, light brown hair.6
He married Helen Alison Dolan.1,2 Helen was born Mar 5 1914.1
In 1987 Elmer was living in/near Uniontown, Fayette County, Pennsylvania.3
Elmer Wayne Henshaw died Feb 15 1987.1,3
Photo: Elmer Wayne Henshaw apparently in his late teens or early twenties
Photo: Elmer Wayne Henshaw World War I draft registration card
Social Security information for Elmer Wayne Henshaw: 159-16-6448
- Contribution from David H. Henshaw.
- Contribution from Elaine Henshaw Terrell.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T623-1411, ED 60, page 3A, line #1, dwelling #36, family #38.
- 1910 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1346, ED 70, page 14B, line #79, dwelling #204, family #243.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1570, ED 87, page 4A-B, line #49, dwelling #58, family #60.
- 1930 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2041, ED 89, page 16B, line #74, dwelling #313, family #315.
- "Genealogical and Personal History of Fayette County Pennsylvania", Volume II.
John W. Jordan & James Hadden, editors. Lewis Historical Publishing Company,
New York, 1912.
Contributed by David H. Henshaw ().
- Photo courtesy of Jacque (Henshaw) Worden.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]