1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ John Hinshaw (1777-1836) m Lydia Macy (1776-1858)
9......... Trustrem Hinshaw (1801-1869) m Martha Hinshaw (1799-1870)
10.......... Martha Jane Hinshaw (1842-?)
+Stephen G. Henley (c1834-?)
Martha Jane Hinshaw [ID 00388]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Martha Jane Hinshaw1,2 [Jane Hinshaw3,4,5].
Born 4-1-18421,4,6 [about 18413], Marlborough MM, North Carolina1,4,6.
She married Stephen G. Henley, Nov 15 1868, Randolph County, North Carolina.2,5 Stephen, son of Henry + Nancy Henley, was born about 1834, North Carolina.6,7 Note that Martha Jane's brother Nathan married Stephen's sister Rebecca M. Henley.
Martha Jane and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 22 1880), Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:6
Henley, Stephen G., age 46, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; wagon maker.
Henley, Marthy J., wife, age 38, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; keeping house.
Henley, Nancy M., daughter, age 8, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; attended school.
Henley, Benj. F., son, age 6, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Henley, Cisero H., son, age 4, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1850 census, Northern Division, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll M432-641, page 192b, line #22, dwelling #422, family #422.
- 1860 census, Asheboro P.O., Western Division, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll M653-910, page 147, line #40, dwelling #134, family #128.
- Contribution from Elizabeth Luebben, citing:
genealogical records from Elizabeth Hazel Hinshaw.
- 1880 census, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T9-978, ED 213, page 65A, line #1, dwelling #223, family #244.
- 1850 census, Southern Division, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll M432-641, page 133, line #25, dwelling #776, family #783.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]