1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... John Allen Hinshaw (1813-1851) m Harriet Elizabeth Hocket (1813-1882)
10.......... Jacob Benjamin Hinshaw (1841-1910) m Malinda Davis (1844-1912)
11........... Isaac Soloman Hinshaw (1868-1925) m Bertha Evaline Southwick (1875-1964)
12............ Jesse Clifford Hinshaw (1895-1963)
Jesse Clifford Hinshaw [ID 04144]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Jesse Clifford Hinshaw1,2,3 [Clifford J. Hinshaw4,5,6].
Born Mar 17 1895, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Jesse Clifford Hinshaw died Nov 15 1963, Placer County, California.2,3
Jesse never married.1
Social Security information for Jesse Clifford Hinshaw: 570-12-0977
- The old family bible of Chester Edward Hinshaw, containing family
lineage information recorded by Rosina Harriet Hinshaw,
contributed by Marion Hinshaw and Heather Hinshaw-Tomas.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- 1900 census, Bennett, Nemaha Township, Lancaster County, Nebraska; roll T623-933, ED 76, page 4A, line #39, dwelling #80, family #82.
- 1910 census, White City, Rolling Prairie Township, Morris County, Kansas; roll T624-449, ED 90, page 5A, line #74, dwelling #115, family #115.
- 1920 census, Gridley, Butte County, California; roll T625-94, ED 16, page 6A, line #22, dwelling #6, family #6.
- 1930 census, Citrus Heights, Center Township, Sacramento County, California; roll T626-185, ED 16, page 4A, line #14, dwelling #84, family #86.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]