1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... John Allen Hinshaw (1813-1851) m Harriet Elizabeth Hocket (1813-1882)
10.......... Jacob Benjamin Hinshaw (1841-1910) m Malinda Davis (1844-1912)
11........... Isaac Soloman Hinshaw (1868-1925) m Bertha Evaline Southwick (1875-1964)
12............ Elizabeth May Hinshaw (1908-1994)
+Elmer Carlton Griffith (1901-1979)
Elizabeth May Hinshaw [ID 04146]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Elizabeth May Hinshaw1,2 [Elizabeth Mae Hinshaw3,4, May Hinshaw5,6].
Born Nov 24 19083,4,5,6 [Feb 16 19091,2,7], Iowa3,4,5,6.
She married Elmer Carlton Griffith.1,2 Elmer was born Apr 6 19014 [Apr 6 19008,9], New York4.
Elmer died Mar 12 1979, Placer County, California.4,9
In 1994 Elizabeth was living in/near Citrus Heights, Sacramento County, California.9
Elizabeth May Hinshaw died Oct 17 1994, Placer County, California.3,4
Social Security information for Elizabeth May Hinshaw: 553-09-1794
Social Security information for Elmer Carlton Griffith: 095-07-3269
- The old family bible of Chester Edward Hinshaw, containing family
lineage information recorded by Rosina Harriet Hinshaw,
contributed by Marion Hinshaw and Heather Hinshaw-Tomas.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- RootsWeb California Death Records database:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, White City, Rolling Prairie Township, Morris County, Kansas; roll T624-449, ED 90, page 5A, line #74, dwelling #115, family #115.
- 1920 census, Gridley, Butte County, California; roll T625-94, ED 16, page 6A, line #22, dwelling #6, family #6.
- 1930 census, Citrus Heights, Center Township, Sacramento County, California; roll T626-185, ED 16, page 4A, line #14, dwelling #84, family #86.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]