Permelia Katharine Hinshaw
1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw (1781-1831) m Sarah McMasters (1788-1867)
9......... John Hinshaw (1818-1872) m Jemima Lineberry (1816-1898)
10.......... Permelia Katharine Hinshaw (c1841-?)
+Daniel W. Reynolds
Permelia Katharine Hinshaw [ID 04165]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Permelia Katharine Hinshaw1,2 [Catherine Hinshaw3,4,5,6,7].
Born about 1841, North Carolina.7
She married Daniel W. Reynolds1,5,6 [David Reynolds3,4], Feb 14 18611,5,6, Randolph County, North Carolina1,5,6.
A marriage bond was recorded for Permelia Katharine Hinshaw & Daniel W. Reynolds on January 9, 1861, Randolph County, North Carolina. They were married on February 14 by M. J. Stirewalt, V.D.M.2
She then married Edwin Ingold.3,5,6 Edwin, son of Solomon Ingold.6
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- "North Carolina Marriage Bonds" fiche in the LDS Family History Library.
- Contribution from Suzann Burkhead-Bray ().
- Contribution from William Banks Hinshaw.
- "History and Genealogy of the Hinshaw Family", compiled by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw, 1967;
with considerable content from William Perry Johnson, a noted
genealogist hired by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw.
Contributed by Bob Mount ()
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1860 census, Greensboro P.O., Southern Division, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll M653-900, page 48, line #14, dwelling #684, family #684.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]