1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Washington Henshaw (1779-1853) m Charlotte Malick (1778-1822)
4.... Rebecca Henshaw (1807-1878)
+Thomas Wesley Williamson (1799-1869)
Rebecca Henshaw [ID 04189]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 8 18071 [Apr 6 18072, about 18053,4], Greene County, Tennessee1.
She married Thomas Wesley Williamson, Mar 2 1826, Greene County, Tennessee.1,2,5,6,7,8 Thomas, son of Thomas Williamson & Keziah Broyles2,3,6,9, was born Feb 15 17992,3,6,9 [about 180210], Tennessee2,3,6,9.
(female child) Williamson, born before 1830.
Washington Williamson, born 1829, Tennessee.
Thomas Williamson, born Apr 15 1830.
William Williamson, born 1833, Tennessee.
Sarah A. Williamson, born 1835, Tennessee; married Thomas Rymal.
John W. Williamson, born c1835/c1837, Missouri.
Nancy Williamson, born c1838, Missouri.
Martha Williamson, born 1841, Missouri.
Isaac Newton Williamson, born c1842, Missouri; married Amanda --.
Mary J. Williamson, born c1844, Missouri.
Melinda Williamson, born 1847, Missouri.
James F./H. Williamson, born 1849, Missouri.
Rebecca and family were shown in the 1850 census (Nov 20 1850), Cooper County, Missouri:10
Thomas Williamson, age 48, born in Tennessee; farmer.
Ricca Williamson, age 42, born in Tennessee.
Washington Williamson, age 21, born in Tennessee; farmhand.
Thomas Williamson, age 19, born in Tennessee; farmhand.
William Williamson, age 17, born in Tennessee; farmhand.
Sarah Williamson, age 15, born in Tennessee.
John Williamson, age 13, born in Missouri.
Nancy Williamson, age 11, born in Missouri.
Martha Williamson, age 9, born in Missouri.
Newton Williamson, age 7, born in Missouri.
Mary Williamson, age 5, born in Missouri.
Melinda Williamson, age 3, born in Missouri.
James Williamson, age 1, born in Missouri.
Rebecca and family were shown in the 1860 census (Aug 15 1860), Cooper County, Missouri:3
T.W. Williamson, age 60, born in Tennessee; farmer; $8000 real estate; $1500 personal property.
Rebecca Williamson, age 55, born in Tennessee.
John W. Williamson, age 25, born in Missouri; farmer; $2000 real estate; $1500 personal property.
Nancy Williamson, age 22, born in Missouri.
Isac Newton Williamson, age 18, born in Missouri; farmer; attended school.
Mary [..middle initial unclear..] Williamson, age 16, born in Missouri; attended school.
Jas H. Williamson, age 10, born in Missouri; attended school.
Thomas died Jan 2 1869, buried Nelson Cemetery, Saline County, Missouri.2
Widow Rebecca and family were shown in the 1870 census (Jul 20 1870), Cooper County, Missouri:4
Williamson, Reb., age 64, born in Tennessee; keeping house.
Williamson, Nannie, age 28, born in Missouri.
Williamson, James F., age 20, born in Missouri; works on farm.
Living next door in 1870 was the family of son Isaac Newton (I.N.) Williamson.11
Rebecca Henshaw died Aug 4 1878, buried Nelson Cemetery, Saline County, Missouri.2,9
- Family group sheets created by Frances G. Brumley, citing Henshaw family
bible records, Greene County, TN court & cemetery records, and several
secondary sources. Contributed by Ruth Jenkins ().
- "Saline County, Missouri Cemetery Records", Vol. 2-7; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, Pisgah P.O., Clarks Fork Township, Cooper County, Missouri; roll M653-616, page 144, line #24, dwelling #1079, family #1079.
- 1870 census, Boonville P.O., Lamine Township, Cooper County, Missouri; roll M593-772, page 445, line #30, dwelling #66, family #67.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Tennessee.
- Steve Broyles database: http://www.ultranet.com/~deeds/broyles/html/d0001/g0000009.htm.
- "Green Co. Tennessee, Marriages, 1783-1868", Burgner.
- "Early East Tennessee Marriages", Sistler, 1987.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Anna Worley ().
- 1850 census, District 23, Cooper County, Missouri; roll M432-397, page 179, line #8, dwelling #1588, family #1588.
- 1870 census, Boonville P.O., Lamine Township, Cooper County, Missouri; roll M593-772, page 445, line #27, dwelling #65, family #66.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]