1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. William Henshaw (1767-1822) m Jerusha Brace (?-1822)
3... Joseph M. Henshaw (1794-1869) m Polly Wheeler (1800-1887)
4.... Myron C. Henshaw (1835-1890)
+Maria H. Palmer (c1837-?)
5..... Carroll Henshaw (c1862-?) 1,2
5..... Edgar Willis Henshaw (1869-1955) 1,2
Myron C. Henshaw [ID 04488]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 24 18351,3,4,5,6 [about 18342], New York1,3,4,5,6.
He married Maria H. Palmer, about 1860.6 Maria was born about 1837, New York.1,2,6
Myron and Maria were shown in the 1860 census (Jul 13 1860), Erie County, New York:6
Myron Henshaw, age 25, born in New York; gristmiller; $3000 real estate; $100 personal property; married within the year.
Maria Henshaw, age 23, born in New York; married within the year.
William Danel, age 36, born in New York; miller; $50 personal property.
Eunice Danel, age 28, born in New York.
Myron and family were shown in the 1870 census (Aug 6 1870), Bourbon, Marshall County, Indiana:1
Hanshaw, M.C., age 35, born in New York; lumber dealer; $600 real estate; $150 personal property.
Hanshaw, Mariah, age 32, born in New York; keeps house.
Myron and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 4 1880), Allegan, Allegan County, Michigan:2
Henshaw, Myron C., age 46, born in New York; parents born in New York; miller.
Henshaw, Maria H., wife, age 43, born in New York; father born in New York; mother born in Canada; keeping house.
, son, age 18, born in New York; parents born in New York; cigar maker.
Henshaw, Edgar W.
, son, age 11, born in Indiana; parents born in New York; attended school.
Myron was shown in the 1889-1890 city directory for St. Louis, Missouri:7
Myron C. Henshaw, r 2814 Olive; occupation: lumber.
Myron C. Henshaw died Sep 30 1890, St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri.4,8
Myron's last known address (recorded in his death record) was 2814 Olive (apparently in St. Louis).8
- 1870 census, Bourbon P.O., Bourbon Corporation, Marshall County, Indiana; roll M593-342, page 32, line #1, dwelling #130, family #130.
- 1880 census, Village of Allegan, Allegan County, Michigan; roll T9-569, ED 16, page 292A, line #40, dwelling #120, family #123.
- John Banes database: http://www.eskimo.com/~banes.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- 1850 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M432-498, page 87, line #32, dwelling #1336, family #1351.
- 1860 census, Griffins Mills P.O., Aurora Township, Erie County, New York; roll M653-752, page 477, line #6, dwelling #751, family #738.
- St. Louis, Missouri Directories, 1889-1890; http://www.ancestry.com.
- St. Louis City Death Records, 1850-1908; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2020, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]