1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1803-1840) m Mary E. Larrence (1800-1851)
9......... Isaac M. Hinshaw (1831-1912) m Elizabeth Matilda Hadley (1837-1914)
10.......... Tunis Theodore Hinshaw (1857-1932) m Lucinda Jane Short (1861-1935)
11........... Lelia M. Hinshaw (1886-1978)
+Robert D. Gray (1865-1936)
Lelia M. Hinshaw [ID 04505]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 8 18861,2,3,4,5,6 [Sep 18 18877,8], Klickitat County, Washington1,2,3,4,5,6.
Lelia graduated from Goldendale High School with the class of 1907.9
Lelia was shown in the 1920 census, Spring Creek Township, Klickitat County, Washington, boarding with the family of James & Olive Cooksie:4
Cooksie, James E., head-of-household, age 36, born in South Dakota; farmer.
Cooksie, Olive G., wife, age 26, born in Montana.
Cooksie, Shirley S., daughter, age 3 years 7 months, born in Washington.
Cooksie, Myrtle J., daughter, age 2, born in Washington.
Sadler, Charles E., father-in-law, age 57, born in Iowa; widower; farmer.
Hinshaw, Lelia M., boarder, age 33, born in Washington; father born in Indiana; mother born in Oregon; single; public school teacher.
She married Robert D. Gray, Aug 19 1923, Klickitat County, Washington.1,8 Robert, son of Thomas Gray & Agnes Fraser1,10, was born Oct 25 18651,10 [Oct - 186611], Carluke, Lanark, Scotland1,10.
Robert D. Gray, Jr., born c1925, Oregon.
Muriel J. Gray, born 1927, Washington; married James Richardson [email: ].
Lelia and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), 480 South 23rd Street, Salem, Marion County, Oregon:5
Gray, Robert D., head-of-household, age 63, born in Scotland; parents born in Scotland; immigrated 1873, naturalized; first married at age 20; rented home ($20 rent); no radio in home; occupation: agent, real estate; not a veteran.
Gray, Lelia M., wife, age 43, born in Washington; father born in Indiana; mother born in Oregon; first married at age 36.
Gray, Robert D. Jr., son, age 5, born in Oregon; father born in Scotland; mother born in Washington.
Gray, Muriel J., daughter, age 2 years 8 months, born in Washington; father born in Scotland; mother born in Washington.
Robert died Aug 30 1936, Linn County, Oregon.1,8,11,12 Death certificate #188.12
Lelia M. Hinshaw died Dec 6 1978, Redmond, King County, Washington; age 92.1,6,8,13 Death certificate #027944.13
Photo: Lelia Hinshaw with sister Mabel
Photo: Tunis Hinshaw family
Social Security information for Lelia M. Hinshaw: 539-24-4986
- Contribution from Muriel Gray Richardson.
- 1900 census, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T623-1746, ED 118, page 13A, line #2, dwelling #262, family #262.
- 1910 census, Goldendale, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T624-1656, ED 117, page 284A, line #24, dwelling #71, family #71.
- 1920 census, Spring Creek Township, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T625-1932, ED 96, page 4A, line #41, dwelling #80, family #80.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Salem, Marion County, Oregon; roll T626-1948, ED 60, page 4B, line #84, dwelling #118, family #120.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Jean Allyn Smeltzer's Klickitat County, Washington birth records:
- Contribution (GEDCOM file) from Ted Hinshaw.
- Goldendale High School, 1916 yearbook; class of 1907:
- LDS IGI, citing: Register of births, marriages and deaths of Scotland.
- LDS IGI, citing: member submission.
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]