Eliza Anna Phelps Henshaw
1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... David Henshaw (1744-1808) m Mary Sargent (1755-1831)
8........ Joshua Henshaw (1779-1854) m Eliza Ann Phelps (1794-1864)
9......... Eliza Anna Phelps Henshaw (1834-1904)
Eliza Anna Phelps Henshaw [ID 04625]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Eliza Anna Phelps Henshaw1 [Eliza Ann Phelps Henshaw2,3,4, Annie Henshaw5].
Born Mar 17 1834, Warren, Ohio.3,4,5,6,7,8
In March of 1853, Eliza was engaged to Joseph Henshaw of Liverpool, England1 (relationship unknown). Joseph was lost at sea on the steamer "Pacific" about Feb 7 1856.1
Ann was shown in the 1870 census (Jun 24 1870), living with (or staying with) the family of a Mariah B. Howland in East Greenwich, Kent County, Rhode Island:7
Henshaw, Ann E., age 36, born in Ohio; occupation: school teacher.
Annie was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 8 1880), living in a boarding house (or with a hosting family) in East Greenwich, Kent County, Rhode Island:5
Henshaw, Annie, boarder, age 46, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; single; occupation: school teacher.
Eliza was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 1 1900), living alone on Main Street, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts:8
Henshaw, Eliza A P, head-of-household, age 66, born Mar 1834 in Ohio; father born in Massachusetts; mother born in New York; single; rented home.
Eliza Anna Phelps Henshaw died Jun 13 1904, Main St., Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; age 70y 2m 26d.1,9 Unmarried.9
- Contribution from Sabra Serrin Fawcett (), citing:
The old family bible belonging to Joshua Henshaw.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the
Daughters of the American Revolution (www.ancestry.com).
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- 1880 census, East Greenwich, Kent County, Rhode Island; roll T9-1209, ED 74, page 180B, line #8, dwelling #215, family #291.
- "Genealogy of the Denny family in England and America", Denny, Christopher Columbus; Leicester, Massachusettes, 1886.
- 1870 census, East Greenwich, Kent County, Rhode Island; roll M593-1471, page 206A, line #9, dwelling #357, family #485.
- 1900 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll T623-692, ED 1641, page 3A, line #44, dwelling #47, family #58.
- Massachusetts, Death Records, 1841-1915; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]