1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836)
8........ Simon Hinshaw (1785-1852) m Rebecca Hobson (1784-1855)
9......... Nathan Hinshaw (1831-1895) m Philura Jane Endicott (1839-1867)
10.......... Mary R. C. Hinshaw (1858-1936)
+John Wesley Deal (1852-1929)
Mary R. C. Hinshaw [ID 00464]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 18 1858, McLean County, Illinois.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married John Wesley Deal, Jul 30 1881, McLean County, Illinois.1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11 John, son of John Deal & - Hill, was born Apr 7 1852, Augusta County, Virginia.1,4
Mary and John moved to Newton, Iowa in 1906 and had four children.10,11
Philura Melvina Deal, born Jun 19 1882, married 1920 Clarence Barton.
John Wesley Deal Jr., born Jun 19 1882, died Dec 25 1939, married 1) Clara Morris, 2) Blanch Jacobs.
Florence Deal, born Jul 21 1889, married 1922 Art Nelson.
Faye Deal, born Sep 30 1895, married 1921 N.E. Nelson.
John died Mar 2 1929, Newton, Jasper County, Iowa.4
Mary R. C. Hinshaw died Jul 29 1936, Newton, Jasper County, Iowa.3,4
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
- "Some Descendants of John Endecott Governor of Mass Bay Colony",
1943, Mabel McClosket; CS71.E56.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1860 census, Bloomington P.O., Mosquito Grove, McLean County, Illinois; page 39, line #36, dwelling #279, family #272.
- 1870 census, Stanford P.O., Allin Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-258, page 9, line #4, dwelling #114, family #114.
- 1880 census, Anchor Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0231, ED 186, page 652B, line #43, dwelling #122, family #122.
- Contribution from Mara Bruce () citing:
McLean County, Illinois marriages, Marriage Card Catalog in the
McLean County Letitia Green Stevenson Genealogical Society Library,
McLean County Historical Society; McLean County book I pg 142.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book I, page 142):
- Family group sheets and newspaper clippings contributed by Bill Hewitt ().
- Biographical sketch of Nathan Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]