1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Joshua Henshaw (1775-1847) m Betsy King (c1785-1862)
3... Madison Henshaw (1810-1893) m Lydia Hoyt (c1814-1844)
4.... Jerome B. Henshaw (1840-1886) m Mary Holden Rogers (c1843-?)
5..... Raymond Jerome Henshaw (1877-1943) m Hattie May Hinkle (1874-1950)
6...... Gaylord Hinkle Henshaw (1905-1951) m Mildred "Pauline" Hogle (1906-1998)
7....... Jack Edward Henshaw (1927-)
+Mary Elizabeth Jolly (1929-)
Jack Edward Henshaw [ID 04754]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 20 1927, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.1,2
He married Priscilla Griffing.3,4
He then married Mary Elizabeth Jolly.3 Mary, daughter of Herschel Dudley Jolly & Arminta Barton, was born Mar 10 1929.5,6,7,8
Photo: Jack Edward Henshaw high school yearbook photo 1945, Macomber Vocational High School, Toledo, Ohio
- 1930 census, 11th Ward, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio; roll T626-1836, ED 261, page 17B, line #82, dwelling #160, family #170.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Michael Callahan ().
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Contribution from Jack Edward Henshaw.
- Obituary of Marshall A. Jolly, posted Feb 12 2000 to Barren County, Kentucky Obits:
- Obituary of James Joseph Jolly, posted Mar 14 2002 to Barren County, Kentucky Obits:
- Obituary of Charles Franklin Jolly, posted Jan 11 2007 to Barren County, Kentucky Obits:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by "Linda H" ().
- "U.S. School Yearbooks"; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]