1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836)
8........ Simon Hinshaw (1785-1852) m Rebecca Hobson (1784-1855)
9......... Nathan Hinshaw (1831-1895) m Sarah Elizabeth (Ayers) Warrick (1846-1880)
10.......... Emory Walter Hinshaw (1879-1936) m Edith B. Puterbaugh (1880-1953)
11........... Florence Edith Hinshaw (1909-1988)
Florence Edith Hinshaw [ID 00477]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 28 1909, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
In 1988 Florence was living in Portland, Oregon.2
Florence Edith Hinshaw died May 19 1988, Washington County, Oregon.3 May 20 1988).2
Florence apparently never married as her death record and Social Security record both show her as Florence Hinshaw.2,3
Social Security information for Florence Edith Hinshaw: 543-18-9727
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-1970; Ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, York Township, Elkhart County, Indiana; roll T624-348, ED 49, page 2A, line #13, dwelling #29, family #30.
- 1920 census, Rosalia Township, Whitman County, Washington; roll T625-1945, ED 172, page 1A, line #44, dwelling #12, family #12.
- 1930 census, Ward 1, Walla Walla, Whitman County, Washington; roll T626-2523, ED 18, page 5B, line #81, dwelling #121, family #130.
- 1940 census, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T627-3389, ED 37-237, page 5B, line #61, household #179.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]