1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. James Steuben Henshaw (1778-1872) m Amy Gale (1784-1868)
3... Orrin Henshaw (1807-1889)
+Aurel Train Brown (1812-1884)
4.... Irving Wallace Henshaw (1832-1863) 1,2,3
4.... Edgar Bernice Henshaw (1835-1913) 1,2,3,4,5,6
4.... Charles Henry Henshaw (1839-1919) 1,2,3,6
4.... William Harrison Henshaw (1840-1911) 1,2,3,4,6
4.... Louisa Adelia Henshaw (1843-1921) 1,2,3,4
Orrin Henshaw [ID 04839]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Orrin Henshaw1,7,8,9 [Orin Henshaw2].
Born Oct 7 1807, Erie County, New York.2,3,4,7,8,9,10,11
He married Aurel Train Brown, Feb 16 1832.1,2,7,8,12 Marriage by S. Gail.12 Aurel was born Dec 12 1812, New York.3,4,11,12
Orrin and family were shown in the 1850 census (Sep 20 1850), Aurora, Erie County, New York:3
Orrin Henshaw, age 42, born in New York; farmer; $1200 real estate.
Aurill T. Henshaw, age 36, born in New York.
Orrin and family were shown in the 1860 census (Jul 18 1860), Aurora, Erie County, New York:4
Orrin Henshaw, age 52, born in New York; farmer; $2500 real estate; $900 personal property.
Aurel T. Henshaw, age 47, born in New York.
Orrin and family were shown in the 1870 census (Sep 2 1870), Aurora, Erie County, New York:5
Henshaw, Orrin, age 63, born in New York; farmer; $2500 real estate; $400 personal property.
Henshaw, Orril T., age 58, born in New York; keeping house.
Living next door in 1870 was Orrin's elderly father and stepmother.13
Orrin and Aurel were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 7 1880), Aurora, Erie County, New York:11
Henshaw, Orrin, age 72, born in New York; father born in Vermont; mother born in Connecticut; farmer.
Henshaw, Aurel T., wife, age 67, born in New York; parents born in Vermont; keeping house.
Living two houses away in 1880 was the family of brother James.14
Aurel died Jul 3 1884, Aurora, Erie County, New York; buried Section 1, Lot 210, Griffins Mills Cemetery, 53 West Falls Road, West Falls, Erie County, New York.10
Orrin Henshaw died Jul 19 18897,8,15 [Jul 10 18892,9]; buried Section 1, Lot 210, Griffins Mills Cemetery, 53 West Falls Road, West Falls, Erie County, New York7,8,15.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- 1850 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M432-498, page 86, line #4, dwelling #1302, family #1317.
- 1860 census, Griffins Mills P.O., Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M653-752, page 473, line #1, dwelling #712, family #698.
- 1870 census, South Wales P.O., Town of Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M593-929, page 425, line #30, dwelling #494, family #469.
- New York, Town Clerks' Registers of Men Who Served in the Civil War, ca 1861-1865; http://www.ancestry.com.
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Mark Tunnell database: http://www.my-ged.com/tunnell.
- 1880 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll T9-0826, ED 79, page 77C, line #26, dwelling #89, family #89.
- Contribution from LeRoy Miller () citing: Louisa Henshaw family bible.
- 1870 census, South Wales P.O., Town of Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M593-929, page 425, line #28, dwelling #493, family #468.
- 1880 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll T9-0826, ED 79, page 77C, line #12, dwelling #87, family #87.
- Contribution from LeRoy Miller ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Fri Oct 21 15:52:20 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]