1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. James Steuben Henshaw (1778-1872) m Amy Gale (1784-1868)
3... James Stueben Henshaw, Jr. (1815-1888) m Mary Ann Camp Boies (1822-1890)
4.... Fanny C. Henshaw (c1850-?)
+Charles H. Sheldon
Fanny C. Henshaw [ID 04882]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1850, East Aurora, Erie County, New York.1,2,3,4,5
She married Charles H. Sheldon.1,6
Nellie F. Sheldon, born c1876, New York.
Fanny and daughter Nellie were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 7 1880), visiting with her parents in Aurora, Erie County, New York:5
Sheldon, Fanny, daughter, age 30, born in New York; parents born in New York; married; visitor.
Sheldon, Nellie F., granddaughter, age 4, born in New York; parents born in New York; visitor; cannot read or write.
- Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the
Daughters of the American Revolution (www.ancestry.com).
- 1850 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M432-498, page 86, line #16, dwelling #1304, family #1319.
- 1860 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M653-752, page 501, line #3, dwelling #953, family #940.
- 1870 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M593-929, page 419, line #22, dwelling #364, family #348.
- 1880 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll T9-0826, ED 79, page 77C, line #12, dwelling #87, family #87.
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]