1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. William Henshaw (1767-1822) m Jerusha Brace (?-1822)
3... Joseph M. Henshaw (1794-1869) m Polly Wheeler (1800-1887)
4.... Horace Levi Henshaw (1839-1918) m Abigail M. "Abbie" Holmes (1843-1901)
5..... Jay Allen Henshaw (1869-1937) m Mary Jane Macleod (1870-1937)
6...... Elmer George Henshaw (1894-1979)
+Florence Victoria Jankowska (c1897-)
7....... Florence Jane Henshaw (1921-) 1,2,3
Elmer George Henshaw [ID 04913]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Elmer George Henshaw1,2,4 [Elm Henshaw5].
Born Sep 5 1894, West Falls, Erie County, New York.2,4,6,7
He married Florence Victoria Jankowska, about 1920.1,2,5 Florence was born about 1897, New York.2
Elmer and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), 4835 Main Street. Amherst, Erie County, New York:2
Henshaw, Elmer G., head-of-household, age 35, born in New York; parents born in New York; first married at age 25; owned home ($27,000 value); radio in home; occupation: auditor, gas & elect. co.; World War I veteran.
Henshaw, Florence V., wife, age 33, born in New York; parents born in Germany; first married at age 23.
Elmer lived in Ithaca, New York.1
Elmer George Henshaw died Feb - 1979.7
Social Security information for Elmer George Henshaw: 221-03-1238
- Contribution from John P. Semmens ().
- 1930 census, Amherst Township, Erie County, New York; roll T626-1421, ED 363, page 10B, line #76, dwelling #214, family #228.
- Contribution from John P. Semmens.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Henshaw/Eichners" posted by "jfnette".
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- 1900 census, 17th Ward, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T623-1029, ED 131, page 11A, line #11, dwelling #186, family #239.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]