1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Joshua Henshaw (1775-1847) m Betsy King (c1785-1862)
3... Joseph Gilbert Henshaw (1829-1913) m Rebecca Falls (1836-1910)
4.... Joseph Ernest Henshaw (1871-1926) m Della Warner (c1869-1961)
5..... Howard Warner Henshaw (1897-1988)
+Mary Elma - (1900-1985)
6...... Richard Smith "Dick" Henshaw (1924-1989) 1
Howard Warner Henshaw [ID 04941]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 17 1897, Michigan.1,2,3,4,5,6
He married Mary Elma -1 [Mary Alma -6], about 19211. Mary was born Jan 29 1900, Kansas.1,3,6
Howard and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 18 1830), 129th Street, Miami Shores, Dade County, Florida:1
Henshaw, Howard W., head-of-household, age 32, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; first married at age 24; owned home ($1000 value); radio in home; occupation: proprietor, radio store; World War I veteran.
Henshaw, Mary Elma, wife, age 30, born in Kansas; parents born in Illinois; first married at age 21.
Henshaw, Richard S.Living next door in 1930 was Howard's widowed mother and brother.7
, son, age 6, born in Florida; father born in Michigan; mother born in Kansas.
Mary died Mar 27 1985, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina; age 85.3,6
Howard Warner Henshaw died Jun 24 1988, Buncombe County, North Carolina; age 91.3,6
Social Security information for Howard Warner Henshaw: 264-50-0108
Social Security information for Mary Elma -: 263-34-5726
- 1930 census, Miami Shores, Dade County, Florida; roll T626-308, ED 8, page 3B, line #54, dwelling #68, family #69.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
Henshaw family history, by Lela Henshaw Cook.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T624-654, ED 152, page 207A, line #31, dwelling #324, family #332.
- 1920 census, Miami, Dade County, Florida; roll T625-216, ED 33, page 15A-B, line #47, dwelling #271, family #327.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Miami Shores, Dade County, Florida; roll T626-308, ED 8, page 3A-B, line #50, dwelling #67, family #68.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]