1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1715-1788) m Martha Briggs
4.... John Henshaw (1762-1804) m Patty Newman (1757-1805)
5..... James Newman Henshaw (1789-1875) m Mary Ann Hill (?-1827)
6...... James Owen Henshaw (1827-1919) m Ann Elizabeth Early (1833-1898)
7....... Loula Patsy Henshaw (1868-1947)
+Henry Arthur Owens (1876-1954)
Loula Patsy Henshaw [ID 05126]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Loula Patsy Henshaw1 [Louisa Henshaw2, Patsy L. Henshaw3, Patsie L. Henshaw4].
Born Jul 4 1868, Madison County, Virginia.1,2,3,4
She married Henry Arthur Owens, New Jersey.1 Henry was born 1876.1
In 1936 Loula was living in Novum, Madison County, Virginia.5
Loula Patsy Henshaw died Mar 13 1947, Madison County, Virginia.1
Henry died Jun 21 1954.1
- Contribution from Debra Henshaw Lawrence.
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 378C, line #5, dwelling #150, family #169.
- 1870 census, Madison Courthouse, Robertson Township, Madison County, Virginia; roll M593-1662, page 95, line #15, dwelling #285, family #289-290.
- 1900 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T623-1717, ED 38, page 6A, line #40, dwelling #112, family #112.
- Obituary of Aquilla Wade Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]