Minerva Charlotte Henshaw
1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Joshua Henshaw (1775-1847) m Betsy King (c1785-1862)
3... Joshua Henshaw (1814-1895) m Charlotte Sherwood Cook (c1826-?)
4.... Ira King Henshaw (1856-1942) m Mary Helen Pollard (1859-?)
5..... Minerva Charlotte Henshaw (1887-1971)
Minerva Charlotte Henshaw [ID 05254]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Minerva Charlotte Henshaw1,2,3 [Minnie C. Henshaw4,5,6].
Born Sep 19 1887, Michigan.3,4,5,6,7
Minerva was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 7 1930), living with the family of brother George, 606 High Street, Jackson, Jackson County, Michigan:6
Henshaw, Minnie C., sister, age 42, born in Michigan; father born in Michigan; mother born in America; single; occupation: secretary, lawyer.
In 1971 Minerva was living in/near Grandville, Kent County, Michigan.7
Minerva Charlotte Henshaw died Jul 12 1971, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan.3,7 Apparently unmarried.
Social Security information for Minerva Charlotte Henshaw: 367-05-0575
- Contribution from Dr. Diana Monroe Henshaw.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, 11th Ward, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; roll T623-723, ED 86, page 13A, line #35, dwelling #275, family #294.
- 1910 census, Wyoming Township, Kent County, Michigan; roll T624-656, ED 147, page 52A, line #41, dwelling #234, family #240.
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Jackson, Jackson County, Michigan; roll T626-995, ED 17, page 5A, line #1, dwelling #105, family #120.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]