1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Levi Henshaw (1769-1843) m Ann McConnell (1778-1839)
4.... Thornton Henshaw (1818-1888) m Susan Rawlings Snodgrass (1818-1892)
5..... William Snodgrass Henshaw (1845-1886) m Nannie Bell Snodgrass (1846-?)
6...... John Henshaw
+Sue Lewis (1875-1936)
John Henshaw [ID 05288]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
He married Sue Lewis, Charleston, West Virginia.1 Sue was born 1875.2,3
John was an attorney; he moved to Pennsylvania.4,5
Sue died 1936, buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Maple Ave., Fairmont, West Virginia.2,6
- "William & Mary Quarterly", Ser. 1, Vol. 14, No. 3 (Jan 1906),
William & Mary College, pg 150-151.
- "Cemetary Reading in West Virginia". The West Virginia Historical Records Survey. West Virginia. 1941.
- The WDC GenWeb Project: http://www.rootsweb.com/~deschart/z0000598.html.
- "History of Henshaws in Scotland, in England and in America to the Present
Time", Edith Henshaw Kuntz, 1956;
contributed by Don Henshaw.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- "West Virginia Cemetery Readings, 1941"; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]