1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ William Hinshaw (1789-1854) m Ruth Hinshaw (1791-1836)
9......... Michael Hinshaw (1816-1884) m Rachel Kemp (1821-1895)
10.......... Solomon Hinshaw (1841-1929) m Elizabeth J. Beals (1849-1928)
11........... Rachel Ellen Hinshaw (1868-?)
+John Z. Briles (1864-?)
Rachel Ellen Hinshaw [ID 00529]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rachel Ellen Hinshaw1,2 [Rachel Ella Hinshaw3, Ella Hinshaw4,5].
Born 3-17-1868, near Westfield MM, Hamilton County, Indiana.1,2,6,7,8,9
She married John Z. Briles, Mar 28 1889, Hamilton County, Indiana.1,2,4,5 John, son of Rush+Emily Briles, was born 12-14-1864, Randolph County, North Carolina.2
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Chronology of the Beals family" by Thomas J. Beals, microfiche
#6048746 in the LDS Family History Library.
- Family history and family group sheets contributed by Lester L. Hinshaw
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 8, page 136).
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book C-1, page 121).
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Indiana.
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 6,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- 1870 census, Westfield P.O., Washington Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll M593-319, page 219B, line #11, dwelling #632, family #620.
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T9-281, ED 38, page 400D, line #24, dwelling #320, family #340.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]