1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Jonathan Seman Henshaw (1773-?) m Elizabeth Stafford
4.... George Henshaw (1795-1882) m Sarah "Sally" Pool (1806-1855)
5..... John Ezekiel Henshaw (1824-1890) m Sarah E. Rowley St. Aubin (1828-1869)
6...... John Ezekiel Henshaw (1865-1922) m Georgia Perrine (?-1891)
7....... George Perrine Henshaw (1891-)
+Mae - (c1901-)
8........ George R. Henshaw (1925-1989) 1
8........ Emma Jean Henshaw (1925-1930) 1,2
8........ Bobby Lee Henshaw (1928-1994) 1
George Perrine Henshaw [ID 05369]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 10 1891, Union County, Kentucky.1,3,4,5,6
George was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 11 1900), living with his aunt Laura in Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky:4
Henshaw, George, nephew, age 8, born Sep 1891 in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
He married Mae -.1,2 Mae was born about 1901, Kentucky.1
On Jun 5 1917 George Perrine Henshaw, age 26, registered for the World War I draft in Union County, Kentucky. He declared he was born Sept 10 1891 in Union County, Kentucky, and was then residing in Morganfield, Kentucky where he was married and a farmer. He was recorded as tall, medium build, brown eyes, black hair.6
George and family were shown in the 1930 census (May 7 1930), Raleigh-Dekoven Road, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky:1
Henshaw, Georg [or Greg - unclear] P, head-of-household, age 38, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 26; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer; not a veteran.
Henshaw, Mae, wife, age 29, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 21.
Henshaw, Emma Jean
[or Emogene - unclear], daughter, age 3 years 4 months, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
Henshaw, Bobby Lee
, son, age 2 years 2 months, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
- 1930 census, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T626-779, ED 5, page 13B, line #52, dwelling #276, family #276.
- Death certificate, Commonwealth of Kentucky, State Board of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics; contributed by Joy Bliss Gerber
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- 1900 census, Magisterial District 1, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky; ED 76, page 41B, line #65, dwelling #236, family #242.
- 1910 census, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T624-504, ED 118, page 1B, line #67, dwelling #10, family #10.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]