1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Jonathan Seman Henshaw (1773-?) m Elizabeth Stafford
4.... George Henshaw (1795-1882) m Sarah "Sally" Pool (1806-1855)
5..... John Ezekiel Henshaw (1824-1890) m Sarah E. Rowley St. Aubin (1828-1869)
6...... James Major Henshaw (1856-1912) m Susan "Sudie" Morris (1861-1914)
7....... Amy Ruth Henshaw (1897-1958)
+William Goebel "Buck" Johnson
Amy Ruth Henshaw [ID 05381]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 20 1897, Kentucky.1,2,3,4
She married William Goebel "Buck" Johnson1,4 [Cobel Johnson4], Apr 2 19191,4, Vanderburgh County, Indiana1,4.
Amy Ruth Henshaw died 1958.1
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- 1900 census, Henshaw Precinct, Union County, Kentucky; roll T623-553, ED 80, page 9A-B, line #45, dwelling #163, family #166.
- 1910 census, Magisterial District No. 3, Union County, Kentucky; ED 119, sheet 8B, line #91, dwelling #166, family #168.
- Index to Marriage Records Vanderburgh County, Indiana 1846-1920, Vol III
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1939; book 72, page 176.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]