1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... William Slaughter Henshaw (1783-1836) m Harriet Brown Lyle (1793-1870)
4.... Hugh Lyle Henshaw (1819-1861) m Cynthia Frances Patterson (1828-1906)
5..... Winona Henshaw (1856-c1880)
+Joseph J. Field (1848-1880)
Winona Henshaw [ID 05412]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Winona Henshaw1,2,3 [Anna Henshaw4, Annie Henshaw5, Nona W. Henshaw6,7, Nora Wenona Henshaw8].
Born Jul 28 1856, Missouri.4,5
She married Joseph J. Field, Sep 8 1874, Greene County, Illinois.3,6,7,8 Joseph, son of Joseph Riley Field, was born Sep 8 1848, Greene County, Illinois.8,9,10
Winona Henshaw died about 1880.2 Winona died more than 25 years before her mother, who died in 1906.2
Joseph died Mar 17 1880, Patterson, Greene County, Illinois; buried White Hall Cemetery, Greene County, Illinois.6,8,9,10
- Family lineage notes from Donna Henshaw Mason
- Obituary of Cynthia Frances (Patterson) Henshaw.
- Contribution from Donna Henshaw Mason citing: information from Winona Burris.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- 1870 census, Greene County, Illinois; roll 224, page 252B, line #8, dwelling #23, family #23.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Robert Wright ().
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book A, page 349):
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Debby Scott ().
- Burials in White Hall Cemetery, Greene County, Illinois; USGenWeb Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]