1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Abel Hinshaw (1799-1876) m Nancy Bookout (1799-1882)
9......... Absalom Hinshaw (1819-1900) m Eliza Carter (1828-1904)
10.......... Elza Hinshaw (1847-1920) m Mary Ellen Robbins (1852-1936)
11........... Earl Hinshaw (1893-1979) m Clarice Helen Roosa (1894-1964)
12............ Gerald Edgar Hinshaw (1917-1995)
Gerald Edgar Hinshaw [ID 05425]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Gerald Edgar Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Edgar Hinshaw5, Bud Hinshaw6].
Born Apr 1 1917, Wayne County, Indiana.1,2,3,5
In 1988-1995 Bud was living in Houston, Harris County, Texas.3,6
Gerald Edgar Hinshaw died Nov 11 1995, Harris County, Texas.3,4
Social Security information for Gerald Edgar Hinshaw: 317-03-6334
- 1920 census, Washington Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T625-474, ED 156, page 1B, line #17, dwelling #20, family #20.
- "Index to Birth Records, Wayne County, Indiana 1882-1920 Volume II",
Indiana Work Projects Administration; book H-6, pg 2.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Texas Deaths, 1964-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Lancaster Township, Wells County, Indiana; roll T626-638, ED 14, page 1A, line #22, dwelling #6, family #6.
- Obituary of Frances I. Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]