1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1773->1850)
8........ William Hinshaw (1810-c1905) m Mary Ann "Polly" Cunningham (c1813-?)
9......... John Ballard Hinshaw (1833-1904) m Malonna Frances Shaver (1849-1880)
10.......... William Lee Hinshaw (1871-<1910) m Safrona P. Hamilton (1873-?)
11........... Ethyl M. Hinshaw (1896-)
Ethyl M. Hinshaw [ID 05487]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ethyl M. Hinshaw1,2 [Effie May Hinshaw3, Esther N. Henshaw4].
Born Dec - 1896, Arkansas.1,2,3,4
- Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters citing: census data.
- 1900 census, Elk Township, Washita County, Oklahoma Territory; roll T623-1342, ED 208, page 23A, line #3, dwelling #446, family #447.
- 1910 census, 2nd Ward, Foss, Washita County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1277, ED 269, page 6B, line #98, dwelling #113, family #117.
- 1920 census, Rocky, Rainey Township, Washita County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1489, ED 194, page 2B, line #94, dwelling #40, family #41.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]